The Science Communication Club is recruiting for Winter 2022!
The U of T Science Communication Club is looking for new executive members who want to make science more accessible to the general public. If you have a knack for science and love writing or drawing, the SCC is the perfect place for you!
We welcome applications from students and alumni from all fields of study at U of T. You are welcome to apply for more than one position. All SCC positions are recognized by the Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
Social media assistant
- Publish bi-weekly articles to SCC social media
- Post event announcements
- Handle incoming and outgoing contact received through SCC social media
- Work under the guidance of a current SCC editor
- Edit writers’ articles and provide valuable feedback in a timely basis to promote science communication
- Edit illustrators’ work and provide valuable feedback in a timely basis to promote science communication
- Draw elements for promotional graphics and other SCC material
How to apply:
Please submit your application by Friday, January 14, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply early!
Please direct all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.